McGill University and Genome Quebec Innovation Centre
740 Dr Penfield Ave, Room 4200
Montréal (Québec) H3A 1A4, Canada
- 2014-Present: Postdoc, McGill University, Human Genetics Department, with Guillaume Bourque.
- 2013: Postdoc, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Computer Science Department, with Masashi Sugiyama.
- 2009-2012: PhD student, Ecole Normale Superieure de Cachan, Computer Science Department, with Francis Bach and Jean-Philippe Vert.
- 2008-2009: Masters student, Université Paris 6, Statistics Department, with Mathieu Gautier and Jean-Louis Foulley.
- 2006-2008: research assistant at Sangamo BioSciences.
- 2002-2006: undergraduate, UC Berkeley, Double major in Molecular & Cell Biology and Statistics, with Terry Speed.
- Full CV
Research interests: fast and accurate algorithms for convex optimization (clustering, regression, ranking, classification) and discrete optimization (changepoint detection, dynamic programming). The main application domain for the algorithms I develop are in genomic data analysis (DNA copy number, ChIP-seq, etc); other applications include neuroscience, audio, internet, sensors, recommendation and ranking systems. For more info, see my publications and software.
|Aug 10, 2017||New web site! My postdoc ends in Nov, so I’m looking for a new job starting in Dec or Jan, ideally doing machine learning and free/open-source software. Please email me!|